Hello guys, today I will be sharing a method on how to change your phone's imei no without root access. This method works on both rooted and non rooted devices.
Tweaking a phone's IMEI has vast advantage. You can enjoy the MTN double data service without having to purchase a new phone. So, Shall we begin?
=> Your mtk device.
=> MTK Engineering mode apk. Download here
=> Imei analyser. To validate the IMEI
Tweaking of IMEI is somehow illegal. GyrationTechs is not responsible for any problem that may occur after successfully tweaking. (Void of warrantee)
1. Download and install your MTK App
2. Select engineer Mode.
3. Select Engineer Mode (MTK).
4. swipe your screen to the left.
5. Select CDS information.
6. Select radio information.
7. Choose phone 1( for sim1) or phone 2 (for sim 2)
8. Click on the box where “AT+” is written.
9. Type E and select as shown below
• AT +EGMR=1,7,”THE_NEW_IMEI” (That’s for sim1)
• AT +EGMR=1,10,”THE_NEW_IMEI” (That’s for sim2)
10. Now select SEND AT COMMAND.
11. you should get the “command is msent” msg.
12. Just enable and disable flight mode (you don’t have to restart your device”
CONGRATULATIONS!! You have just successfully changed your imei.
If you encountered any problem while following the procedure above , just drop your question in the comment box and I will be glad to help
Also remember to share with friends
Meet David Ndubuisi, CEO at GyrationTech, tech blog where you learn for free, I spend my time surfing the net with the hope of finding new ways to make technology life easier for everyone. I also offer web design services.