Hello guys, Well, i want to share this trick on how to use airtel 1000 Naira for 3GB data on your android devices and laptops. This will be an option for every android user especially those that haven't gotten the free 4GB data from Etisalat that i uploaded on this blog.
This Airtel 3GB data plan is not like the usual airtel android data plans that use to zap once you activate your data. This plan is normal and airtel network is stable in most locations unlike glo network.
It is worthy to note that the popular glo BIS data plan that most people use to use on their device now zaps like hell. So this trick is timely for those looking for a cheaper way
to browse in an official way without the use of any VPN application
Importance Of Airtel BIS On Android And PC• You don't need any VPN application to power it
• There is no speed throttling
• Airtel Network is very fast in most locations in the country
• It is more affordable than glo blackberry
plan on android
• It doesn't eat up your data the manner normal Airtel Android plan does• It is very simple to activate
• Airtel Blackberry plan is official
Things Required• Blackberry 10 IMEI
How To Tweak Blackberry 10 IMEI To Enjoy
Airtel Blackberry Plan On Android
It is very simple and if you have been using glo BIS on android, this trick will be too familiar to you. All you need to do is to tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI 356760051192
and add any three digit of your choice to it in other to complete it to 15 digits.
• Input the known 12 digits e.g
• Put 3 digits to the 12 digits above to complete 15 digits e.g 356760051192549 and validate IMEI Normally, once you add the last three digits, the IMEI should be complete and valid but to make sure it is really valid, use IMEI analyzer to validate it.
How To Activate Airtel Blackberry Plan Of 3GB For N1000
• Dial this code *431# to subscribe to airtel blackberry data plan of 3gb
• Phone APN should be
• To check your airtel data balance, dial *140#
Its very simple, once you have activated it on your android device, and it starts
How Do I Use It On PC
browsing, just tether it via hotspot with your PC or any other device. You can also use USB chord to connect it.
Are you still confused? Ask your question using the comments box below and i will try my best to guide you properly.